Other related initiatives
Portals of the Ajuntament de Barcelona
Where open information is available:
- Transparency portal. Portal where information related to the institution, its governance, its budgets and all the information related to the transparency and accountability to the citizenship are presented.
- Open Repository of Knowledge. It is the institutional open access repository of digital documents destined for public dissemination produced by the Barcelona City Council. It also includes the digitized collections of historical documentation of the Servei de Documentació i Accés al Coneixement and other municipal libraries.
- Department of Statistics. Through this portal, the municipal statistical department publishes data and reports with socio-economic statistics and tools for its understanding and visualization.
- CartoBCN. It is the mapping download service of the Barcelona city hall, which is part of the Department of Basic Information and Cartography, being the cartographic production center of the Barcelona City Council.
- GeoPortal BCN. This site includes the web services of the spatial data infrastructure of the Barcelona City Council, which allow to have the official municipal territorial information through the web using the standards of the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC).
- Electronic Headquarters. This site includes information on the provision of electronic services of the Barcelona City Council. Among the present information is the Municipal Gazette or the Employer's Profile.
Other Open Data Portals
Not dependent on the Barcelona City Council, which includes information on the different territorial levels (local, regional, national and supranational) and general themes (generalistic open data portals) or specific.
- Open Data Gencat. Open data initiative of the Generalitat de Catalunya. It has datasets about all of Catalonia and concerning the city of Barcelona, among which are the incidents of the Rodalies service or public facilities.
- Open Data TMB (Metropolitan Transport of Barcelona). Tools for reusing transport data in real time.
- Open data of the Port of Barcelona. The Port Authority of Barcelona publishes information on management, cartography, statistics and data on input-output of the port with frequent updates.
- Digital Memory of Catalonia (MDC). Open access repository of digitized collections (including elements such as photographs, drawings, maps, posters, brochures, among others) related to Catalonia and its heritage, coming from 32 different institutions.
- Digital Cartography of the Cartographic and Geological Institute of Catalonia. Repository of the digitization of maps and photographs that compose the Cartotec of Catalunya.
- Catalog of the Institut of Culture of Barcelona (ICUB). Catalog of works of the different dependent museums of the Institut of Culture of Barcelona within the initiative Europeana.
- Trencadís. Archive of local digitized sources maintained by the network of libraries of the Diputació de Barcelona.
- European Data Portal.Data portal at European level, which includes information on the institutions of the European Union and its member states. Information on hundreds of European initiatives is included in the dataset catalog.
- Open Data AEMET. Data initiative of the State Meteorological Agency, which provides access to weather forecasts and weather forecasting interfaces.
- World Bank Data.Statistical information with multiple socio-economic indicators compiled and published by the World Bank.
- Open Data Diputació de Barcelona. Portal with data managed by the Diputació de Barcelona and municipal bodies.
- Open Data UPF (Universitat Pompeu Fabra). Initiative of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, which includes data on the management of the institution and the degrees awarded.